Sunday, September 24, 2006

So its been a while since I’ve been online, but here I am now… on. Things have been going well lately. I guess it was nearly a month or so ago that I was on vacation, up in Himba land. It was really a great trip, took like 6 rolls of film that I cant wait to see. Things back at site in Aranos have been good. Projects are up and running again, stress level is high, busy busy busy, the way I like it. At the moment I am down in Keetmans. A organization called People in Need invited me down to speak about creating and running soup kitchens. The conference should be fun. I will head back to Aranos Tues. morning, then back to work. Well, not an exciting post, but oh well… Until next time,
Cheers

Highlights from the past month, ranked as follows

#1
My adopted children. Shaka, bottom - the fat one - and Shortie, top - not the fat one.

#3

An Omma. Really cool lady, shes like 87. Not really a highlight. Just liked her.

#2, but almost up there with #1

Last week a horse died across from my house, I suggested that they dig a hole and push it in. Instead they covered it with gasoline and tired and set it ablaze. Morbid, but fasinating. Come on, I live in the middle of nowhere, this is enteratainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home