Friday, July 14, 2006

Photo Drop

So this is just kind of a hit and run. Couldn't resist the lure of a compute, and now im running low on daylight. So finding a way home may be a problem. Oh well. These are pictures from my romps up north in Owomboland and along the Angolan boarder. A crazy cool place. Im going to hear back up that way mid August I think, but this time im headed to the Opuwo region to hang out with Himbas; which im super stoked about. I will try to fill in the stories of these photos at a later date. Man, I say that too much. Maybe one day I will be able to use a computer for more than an hour at a time... Or maybe Nam can get cable modems. HAHAHA.
Cheers
P

Grain Storage. Mahongu.



Homestead


Rucana Falls. Crazy cool place. Was the only one around.



Out fishing with the kids.


A fish...

1 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Patrick,
I posted a second comment on your July 3rd entry. My B. You can read it there.
By the way, when you get the chance, if you could describe your living conditions and the student population, that would give me something to get my students started.
Take Care,
Loves Ya,
Laura
XOXOX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home