Monday, August 21, 2006

Hanging in Opuwo

So I just wanted to start a post about Opuwo, but not going to write too much tonight. Himbas are cool. Thats all I really have to say. I think we are catching a hike up to Epupa Falls tomorrow, which will rock. Probably will jump online tomorrow as well.
Cheers
Such a cool place.


Rockin the hair.

A little Himba... Little known fact, Himbas sport the Lance Armstrong braclets. Rock on little guy.

Himba kids conemplating why a white guy with a camera is staring at them.
More to come tomorrow... With a little luck.

1 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick, I am so proud of you, and the work you are doing in Nam. Please let us know more about the orphange you are working with. How many kids, what ages, what do they need, who care for them? I love you. Your Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home